-Highly analytical Excellent in problem solving and decision making with knowledge on System Solutioning /Architecture Strong communication skills
Location: Client Sites
# of Positions Available: 41
With knowledge/background/familiarity on the ff technical skills:
• Database (Oracle, mySQL)
• Operating system (Unix, Linux)
• Knowledge in back end Billing Systems (preferred Telco) or mediation systems
• Network Technology (LAN/WAN/VOICE) – basic knowledge/concepts
• Programming skills, preferred in UNIX and Perl Platforms
• Familiar with different Solutions Delivery Life Cycle model
• Good acumen in documentation and technical writing
• [Preferred] Knowledge in charging systems (like OCS)
• Technically inclined in implementing projects
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
• Required skill(s): documentation skill, SDLC.
• Required language(s): English, Filipino
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Able to demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes.
• Able to demonstrable experience writing business and technical requirements specifications for Information Systems (i.e. hardware, software, databases, etc.)
• Able to demonstrable experience writing business and technical requirements specifications.
• End to end experience of IT project lifecycle.
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
• Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience in Sales Cloud or BSS/OSS platforms implementation is a plus. Must have skill sets (request of proponent/s):
• Has experience in implementing and testing projects involving API integrations.
• Basic knowledge on project management discipline.
• Willing to progress as Solutions Designer after some time.