-Migration Track experience/knowledge
-Lead the creation of the Solution Plan (SP) coming from the high-level solution (HLS) of the Solution Architects.You will also work with its System Analyst to
-Breakdown the HLS detailed workable packages for each of the application involved in the project
. -Work with the business PM and Product Designers to clarify the user requirements and ensure it is covered by the solution.
-Review and validate the DFS with its System Analyst to ensure development is aligned with the planned solution design
-Consult and work with SMEs, Network support, and Security Support to ensure the solution is end-to-end
-Work with System Administrator and Database Administrator thru its System Analyst to set up the environment both in testing and in production
-Work with Operations Support thru its Systems Analyst to do the necessary handover to production
-Lead the support teams to have technical readiness for the assigned project
-Solution Designer leads the cutover activities to deploy the project enhancements in production
-Lead the support team during the stabilization period after the cutover
-Work with the Business PM and Service Management to monitor and address the production issues raised during the stabilization period
-Assist the Business PM in the close-out of the project
Location: Client Sites
# of Positions Available: 13
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
• Required skill(s): documentation skill, SDLC. • Required language(s): English, Filipino
•At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Able to demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes.
• Able to demonstrable experience writing business and technical requirements specifications for Information Systems (i.e. hardware, software, databases, etc.)
• Able to demonstrable experience writing business and technical requirements specifications.
• End to end experience of IT project lifecycle.
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
• Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills