Lead for Proposal crafting & response E2E (End to End) Solution Strategy / Roadmap Development Solution and Cost Development, Integration across multiple offerings and overall solution management Solution Presentation to client (Orals), Due Diligence, Best and Final Offer Basic understanding on transition solution Work closely with sales teams, pursuit leaders, bid manager, internal governance and other bid team members (SMEs).
Location: YONDU HQ
# of Positions Available: 6
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
At least graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or any related course.
- Total 5-8 years Total IT experience. With SAP Support/Delivery and/or SAP Project Implementation experience.
- Good knowledge in the areas of Applications Management – Apps maintenance, support, managed services, As a service propositions, tools & automation etc
- Implementation & Upgrades – Implementation of SAP S4/HANA and cloud products such Ariba, Hybris, Concur etc and Upgrade from SAP ECC
- S4/HANA -SAP ECC
- Transformation & Migration – Transformation and migration of SAP to public/private AWS / MS Azure cloud platform
- SAP Solutioning experience
- E2E (End to End) on solutioning pursuits/deals from global clients.
- Played key / leading / owner role in RFP / RFI response activities and proactive opportunity pursuits
- Expertise in one to two industry verticals is a plus
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Effective leadership and inter-personal communication skills
- Effective presentation Skills
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment