The Python Developer is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of advanced software solutions.
Adheres to the organization’s software solutions while following the best practices and standards set by the Software
Location: YONDU HQ
Status: For Pooling
# of Positions Available: 3
• Implement system integrations from/to Ultron with other IT systems. For example, connecting with the API of a CRM system by automating requests to be made to it, to deliver model outputs
• Support Ultron data science team with expertise in Python data engineering in terms of large scale data processing and performance tuning
• Be responsible of active data interfaces from/to DaaS datawarehouse – keeping track of and coordinating changes in DaaS data model and/or data contents, to mitigate impact on Ultron.
• Connect regularly with DaaS team on Ultron's requirements as a DaaS consumer, in terms of extraction performance, access rights, etc.
• Perform code reviews ahead of code merges for data engineering code to peers
• Define job automation and orchestration scripts in Ultron's Airflow environment