DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor the Program budget (CAPEX / OPEX / IT)
• Single point person for any budgetary committee
• Drive budget owner for budget availments and payments to vendor
• Document budget submissions Office Management
• Process and routing of documents such as BTTA, expense vouchers, memo for signatures
• Coordinates meeting schedules, room reservations, office equipment requirements, travel bookings, hotel reservations, and other admin activities instructed by the Immediate Superior.
• Records management o Setting up and managing electronic and paper filing systems o Taking steps in maintaining compliance in all record keeping requirement
• Monitors, follows-up, and provides feedback on submission of reports/documents/data/ updates required by the Immediate Superior from internal/external sources o Schedule Management
• Assist on the scheduling of Program
• Setting up of travel, meetings and Program engagement Program team and related Project Managers Information Preparation
• Involved in preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution. o Writing letters and memos o Compiling data for reports o Creating computerized presentations o Writing reports o Transcribing dictation o Editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties Communication Liaison
• Manage the flow of information to members of the Program Core team.
• Summarize reports and memos that are received before passing the information on to the people they assist.
Location: Client Sites
# of Positions Available: 3
Headcount 1: Recent graduate
Headcount 2: 1 -3 years of experience as secretary or administration assistant
Level of Knowledge
a. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
b. Good oral and written communication skills
c. Demonstrated skills in recordkeeping d. Ability to set meetings and appointments in a timely manner