- Ensures all incidents are closed within the pre-defined SLA timeframe
- Ensures team complies with the standard support and customer processes
- Ensure teams comply with all customer service standards and professionalism
- Ensure teams comply with all pre-defined workflow, processes, and procedures
- Assists support team in the follow through with all service recovery tasks
- Comply with valid instructions from IT Ops Manager/account AMs (BD)
- Conducts service quality deep dive, problem management, and process improvement
- Ensures team leads are identifying process re-engineering, enhancement, or simplification opportunity and accountable for all CSI effort committed/assigned to the team
- Assists Process Engineers with any re-engineering effort
- Provides technical product support to present and potential customers. This involves managing and directing the team that is answering and handling customer inquiries and concerns, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, or directly via the customer case management system.
- Duplicates customer issues, and resolves if within assigned support capability. Follows up on customer inquiries and issues, referring and elevating them to appropriate next level support tier (includes internal departments), and provides full descriptions of issues. Recommends the dispatch of field support personnel for onsite support/resolution of issues.
- Documents every interaction into the database of customer case management system during case resolution. Regularly reviews and conducts data analytics to drive necessary actions and service improvement plans.
- Scrutinizes manuals, quick reference guides, and help systems for DSG products, providing input into technical information in terms that users can understand (“Layman” terms).
- Develops technical and knowledge databases for quick references when handling customers’ requests, incidents, and escalations.
- Ensures teams are building up and updating the team’s knowledge and documentation
- Reviews all known operations processes and ensures it is documented
- Ensures teams are managing and conducting the training sessions; assist to arrange for training for the team
- Conducts random audits of calls, email support, and tickets to ensure quality. Conduct / arrange to coach for team-members
Resource / Performance Management :
- Ensures training is conducted regularly and Training Road map is in effect
- Assists IT Ops Mgr in planning for staff development
- Monitors and ensure the success of CSAT (Customer Satisfaction)
- Performs annual performance evaluation of all One-Down and its subordinates
- Conducts a regular meeting with the teams
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly analysis and reporting of operation:
- Measures performance against SLA benchmarks: Trending of key statistics and Staff utilization and attrition rate
- Compiles and timely submit management SLA reports (performance, people tracker, and complaint tracker)
- Special Projects
- Ensures that the Service (client) Transition process is followed for all services coming into a supported environment
- Discussion of all trackers for Customer Support Management
- Escalate issues to IS
- Other job-related activities that may be assigned from time to time.