The Data Operations Associate is responsible for the data side of campaign implementation and execution – from target audience definition, data extraction and preparation, and job scheduling.
Location: YONDU HQ
# of Positions Available: 2
Ensures that campaign bases are executed effectively, securely, and as efficiently as possible.
● Identifies, plans, and delivers data operations services to different partners based on agreed deadlines and lead times; responsible for ensuring that SLAs are followed.
● In charge of data governance compliance and optimization of resources.
● Liaises with different stakeholders for the campaign specifications (audience definition, communication plan, schedule, duration, etc).
● Expected to learn the marketing platform requirements and be able to recommend audience table setup and scheduling.
● Gatekeeps and monitor campaigns running, implement proper carving out of bases according to CRM principles and channels limitations.
● Provides and maintains generation of campaign delivery reports.
● Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign execution and delivery/impressions/log monitoring.
● Responsible for the continuous improvement of work streams between different stakeholders.
● Previous working experience as data analyst
● Can write SQL scripts, familiar with ETL
● Not required but preferably with previous experience with marketing systems/platforms
● Attention to detail
● Organizational and time management skills