The Data Cloud Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of organization wide cloud based data infrastructure. The Data Cloud Engineer is expected to possess deep knowledge on navigating, evaluating and developing cloud infrastructure in order to create an interconnected network of data systems. This is a hands-on role, and experience in coding is required.
Location: YONDU HQ
Status: For Pooling
# of Positions Available: 1
● Execute the strategic roadmap for cloud architecture.
● Develop automation tools and applications.
● Propose and develop data infrastructure based on business needs.
● Study and understand interconnectivity of platforms and applications.
● Design and develop data pipelines and machine learning pipelines.
● Work closely with the data scientists and data engineers to make sure usage is integrated and optimized across all environments.
● Build strong relationships with cloud providers.
● 5+ Years Experience ; at least 2 years experience in designing and deploying cloud infrastructure.
● Worked across multiple cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure).
● Infrastructure as a code hands on development experience using Typescript or Python. A strong understanding of OOP or reusable code is strongly preferred.
● Adept in designing ETL pipelines via manipulating dataframes, transforming and cleaning data, and dynamic Python/SQL scripts.
● Experience in agile development, with data engineering platform and use case delivery.
● Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
● Working understanding on data analytics, data engineering, machine learning and AI.
● Strong understanding on databases, data lakes and data warehouses.