- Solve issues for customers by troubleshooting and investigating problems, prioritizing and escalating issues.
- Able to work on multiple initiatives at the same time with excellent project management skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently.
- Improve efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new process and tools.
- Drive programs focused on improving user experience.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams.
- College Graduates NO experience required
- College Undergraduates with at least 2 years call center experience
- Senior High School Grad with at least 6mos call center experience
- Can work on a shifting schedule
- Amenable to work in BGC Taguig , Pioneer Mandaluyong , Eastwood and Cubao
- HMO and Life Insurance from Day 1
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Learning opportunities
- Perks per program