• Perform Incident and Request Management tasks
o Ensure a proper ticket resolution based on cloud resolution SLAs.
• Coordinating the review and validation of Cloud provisioning requests with P&G Architecture, Security and Network contacts as needed.
• Monitor the Service Requests and Incidents queues
o Assign Requests or Incidents to available technician.
o Ensure a proper ticket response based on the cloud response SLAs.
o Perform Periodical Communication with customer (status, follows, general information)
• Provisioning of Cloud resources like Virtual Machines, Databases, PaaS etc. including but not limited to tasks like:
o Preparation of Application-specific provisioning templates.
o Creation of resources using App-specific + standard templates.
o Validation/testing of created resources before handing over to customers.
• Changing the configuration of existing Cloud resources, including but not limited to:
o Capacity increases/decreases.
o Contact changes.
o Cost center changes.
• Decommissioning/eliminating Cloud resources and any associated clean-up tasks.
• Updating and testing Operating System images and/or new PaaS by following standard procedure.
• Creating and modifying end-user accesses to the different Cloud environments.
• Monitor of Cloud Platform resources o Raise Incidents or Resolve Incidents as a result of monitoring.
• Updates Knowledge Database documents after new incidents are resolved.
• Creation of Scripts to automate repetitive tasks needed to complete a Request or Incident.
• Document and Handover Incidents that require continuous support.
• Raise and Manage Support Incidents with Cloud Service Providers
o Perform periodical follow-ups with Cloud service provider agents.
o Perform periodical communication with customer affected.
• Transition in new procedures, tools deployed by Cloud Architecture Team
• Responsible of executing defined tasks in the Cloud Process Runbook
• Responsible to provide Customer guidelines and educate about internal cloud processes.
Location: Client Sites
# of Positions Available: 7
• Basic to intermediate programming/coding skills. (Powershell, Python, Bash, etc)
• Basic to intermediate System Administration skills.
• Basic to intermediate English language, both written and spoken.
• Basic knowledge of computer networks is helpful, but not required.
• Basic knowledges about ITIL processes.
• Basic knowledge to use Service now tool is helpful, but not required.
• Certifications on Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure are helpful, but not required.
• Ability to work with people remotely using technology tools (email, instant messaging, etc).
• Effective communication (both written and spoken) to provide guidelines, status and Issue resolutions
. • Proactivity to improve processes and eliminate barriers.
• Customer service oriented.