The Software Engineer is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of advanced software solutions. Adheres to the organization’s software solutions while following the best practices and standards set by the Software Development Group.
Location: YONDU HQ
# of Positions Available: 10
● Supports the conversion of the technical component design into a working back-end code and/or front-end
● Delivers projects on time and budget consistently.
● Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data
● Creates and maintains Unit tests before endorsing the application for QA Test.
● Diagnoses and resolve software problems quickly and efficiently.
● Participates in reviewing project requirements.
● Manages the deployment of the application to different staging environments.
● Maintains and handles project source code repositories.
● Provides an accurate project status report to the Project Manager.
● Keep abreast of technology trends with relation to system or software development trends as much as possible.
● Other job-related activities may be assigned from time to time.