The AWS Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the migration, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of ECPAY AWS Infrastructure. This position is the first point of contact for all AWS related incident and requests.
Location: YONDU HQ
# of Positions Available: 10
Related Work Experience
• Solid technical background in a cloud services model relating to infrastructure, networks, storage, and software.
• 5+ years of managing a Windows and/or Linux server infrastructure.
• 3+ years working with AWS - VPC, Transit Gateway, EC2, RDS, RedShift
• 2+ years’ experience with automation experience - Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, PowerShell, Bash
• Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and migrating platforms to AWS.
• Securing the AWS environment - Security Groups, WAF, Security Hub
• Continuous deployment, change management experience.
• Providing Systems Engineering support of production and non-production environments on premises and off premises.
• Experience in AWS Dev tools, a plus (CodeDeploy, CodeCommit, etc.)
• Must have experience in documentation.