The Senior Project Manager role hast the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of multiple complex IT projects. The role is resposible to act as the bridge between the business managers (sponsor, stakeholders) and the project team, and to deliver the project within agreed time, scope, budget and quality.
Projects are delivered on time, on budget and with the features, functionality and quality specified by the project’s stakeholders Effective and efficient management of resources "Stakeholders are kept informed about project developments which affect them in a timely way."
# of Positions Available: 41
a) Develops and manages project plan and measuring methods to meet business requirements in a cost efficient manner and within specific targets
b) Reviews plans and progress of different work groups to ensure work is coordinated and continues to meet overall project objectives
c) Anticipates, manages and mitigate project risks
a) Manage project team, define roles and responsibilities, sets performance onjectives and standards, ensure proper coaching and trainiing, monitors and evaluates performance
b) Manages project resources and prioritizes use of resources accordingly
a) Manages efficient and effective communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and 3rd party partners
b) Ensure project issues are raised and resolved at the appropraite levels. Keeps project team informed of the overall project st
List below the minimum job specific requirements and experience required for the candidate or incumbent of the role to have.
1. +12 years of experience in Information Technology; +5 years managing projects
2. Advance knowledge in Systems Development Life Cycles, its stages, major tasks, and deliverables
3. Knowledge of Insurance princeiples and terminology, products, policies and procedures is an advantage
4. College/University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Management
5. PMP Certification preferred